There’s nothing more frustrating than having a shower or doing the dishes and you suddenly don’t have any hot water. If you are suddenly experiencing issues with your hot water heater, we can help. Our professionals are experienced with both traditional tank water heaters as well as tankless units and are ready to assist with all of your hot water needs.
Professional Hot Water Heater Services
- New Installations: Depending on your needs, we can help you determine whether a tank or tankless unit is best. We have access to a range of high quality models.
- Repair: If your existing water tank has broken down, we offer fast and reliable repairs.
- Replacement: Has your water tank reached the end of its life? We have a selection of high-efficiency models to choose from.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance visits are important to extend the life of your hot water tank. We can perform one-time or regular maintenance visits.
Tank Water Heaters
Traditional tank water heaters are the most common and consist of a large tank that stores hot water until it is needed. Features include:
- Keeps water constantly hot and ready to use
- Ideal for spaces that require a steady and large supply of hot water
- Lowest initial purchase price
- Simple installation
- Gas-powered heaters offer the convenience of having hot water, even when the power goes out
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless hot water heaters are perfect for families who use hot water more frequently. Features include:
- Compact design fits into tight spaces
- Only operates when hot water is needed
- Helps save on energy and utility costs
- Provides a consistent supply of hot water
How Do I Know When to Replace or Repair My Water Heater?
If you notice any of the following, it is a good idea to schedule a repair or service call:
- Running out of hot water quickly
- No hot water in your shower after running the washing machine
- Leaks or strange noises coming from the tank
- Rust-colored water
- No hot water at all
- Water temperature is too hot
- Odor coming from water or hot water unit