If you and your family frequently suffer from allergies or you notice there is a constant buildup of dust on the surfaces in your home, your indoor air quality may be to blame.
We care about the quality of the air in our customer’s homes and have the products and services to make your indoor air healthier and cleaner.
How to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
By taking a few simple steps, you can drastically improve the quality of air in your home:
- Invest in a quality air filtration system, such as a HEPA or UV filter
- Have your air tested by a professional on a regular basis
- Open windows and doors regularly to let in fresh air
- Use natural cleaning products that are less irritating
- Change your air conditioner and furnace filters regularly
Poor indoor air quality is often caused by irritants such as:
- Pet dander
- Cleaning products
- Upholstery and carpets
- Dust mites
- Bacteria and viruses
Professional Air Filtration Products
Having a constant supply of fresh air is important to your overall health. The following can help improve your home’s air quality:
- Fiberglass Air Filters: Fiberglass air filters are disposable and are the least expensive type of filter. They are less straining on your HVAC system and are adequate at filtering out allergens and particles.
- Pleated Air Filters: Pleated air filters are designed to increase the filter’s surface area and efficiency. They are effective at filtering out irritants such as pollen, mold spores, and pet dander.
- HEPA Filters: High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters are one of the most effective types of filters and have the ability to remove up to 99% of dust and irritants from the air.
- UV Filters: UV filters are often built into your heating and cooling system and are effective at removing viruses, bacteria, and other microorganisms from the air.
Our goal is to reduce the amount of allergens that are present in your home by offering high quality products and services. Give us a call today to discuss your air purification needs.