When your air conditioner fails, we understand how uncomfortable it can be for you and your family – especially in the middle of summer. Our dedicated technicians are committed to identifying the cause of your issue and will come up with a solution that meets your needs.
- New Installations: We will help you determine which unit is right for your cooling needs.
- Replacements: If your current unit has reached the end of it’s lifespan, we provide air conditioner replacements.
- Repairs: If your unit is making strange noises or not working properly, we provide reliable repairs.
- Maintenance: Ongoing maintenance is important to ensure your system is working properly.
Air Conditioning Repairs
Is your air conditioner not cooling as it should be? Our licensed technicians are ready to tackle all of your repair needs. We are experienced with all makes and models and will get your system back up and running as soon as possible.
Signs It’s Time to Schedule a Repair
If you notice any of the following, it’s a good idea to schedule an appointment to have us inspect your unit:
- Air conditioner won’t turn on
- Uneven cooling
- No cold air coming out
- Water leaking from unit
- Strange noises coming from unit
Air Conditioning Maintenance
Prevent costly repairs with regular maintenance visits from our professionals. It will help to:
- Extend the life of your system
- Reduce the amount of repairs needed
- Improve indoor air quality
- Reduce energy bills with a more efficient system
- Maintain your warranty