Many homes, especially older homes, are not equipped with built-in air ducts. Ductless systems are unique in the fact that they offer whole-home heating and cooling and can be installed in almost any room.
Our technicians are ready to assist with all of your ductless installation and repair needs and can answer any questions you may have.
Key Features of a Ductless System
Ductless systems have a range of customizable features, making them a great option for homes of all sizes:
- Provides Both Heating and Cooling: Acts as both a furnace and air conditioner to keep your home comfortable.
- Convenient Installation: Quick and easy to install and can be used in almost any room in your home.
- Quiet Operation: Known for being almost whisper quiet when heating or cooling.
- Remote Controlled: Control the temperature of separate rooms from anywhere in your home.
- Programmable Timers: Often equipped with timers to help save on energy and improve comfort.
- Low-Maintenance Filters: Easy to replace filters improves the air quality of your home.
Can be Installed in Almost Any Room in Your Home
Ductless heating and cooling systems are a great heating and cooling option for:
- Laundry rooms
- Rec room
- Home gyms
- And more
Multi-Zone Temperature Control
When it comes to the comfort of your home, some family members might like it warmer or cooler than others. This makes ductless units a perfect choice as it allows you to control the temperature of each room separately. You will also have the ability to turn off units in rooms that aren’t in use – saving you money on your energy bills.