Your air handler is a vital, and often overlooked, component of your heating and cooling system. Our professionals are ready to assist with all of your air handler needs – from replacements to repairs.
What is an Air Handler?
Air handlers are an internal part of your cooling system and are responsible for cooling your air as well as distributing it throughout your home. It consists of an air filter, blower, and coil and delivers air to your indoor spaces through supply vents.
New Installations and Replacements
In need of a new air handler installation or replacement? We have access to a large selection of top performance units and will help you determine which type is right for your home. We will have it installed quickly and are ready to answer all of your questions.
Benefits of Choosing a Quality Air Handler
Avoid breakdowns, expensive repairs, and stay warm when it matters the most by regularly maintaining your heating systems. When you combine superior products with the outstanding workmanship of our technicians, you can be confident that your air handler will consistently meet or exceed your comfort needs, season after comfortable season. We’re fully trained to perform maintenance on a wide variety of brands.
- Quiet Operation: Most air handlers are equipped with noise-dampening technology, making them almost undetectable.
- Humidity Control: The evaporator coil in the air handler reduces humidity by draining away excessive water vapor in the air.
- Energy Savings: High quality units operate at slower speeds, generating less energy. This leads to savings on your utility bill.
- Enhanced Comfort: Works with your thermostat to deliver consistent indoor temperatures, keeping you and your family comfortable.
Signs Your System Is In Need of Repair
As a homeowner, you may not always know how your heating and cooling system works, however it is important to recognize when a repair might be needed. If you notice any of the following, it might indicate you are experiencing an issue with your air handler:
- Low Airflow: As your air handler’s main function is ensuring proper airflow from your HVAC system, low airflow can mean it is experiencing an issue.
- Temperature Issues: Lukewarm air coming out of your system can be an indication that your air handler is in need of repair.
- Loud Noises: Loud sounds coming from your unit is not normal and should be looked at as soon as possible.
Ready to make your home more comfortable? We offer installations, repairs, and maintenance services. Give us a call today to learn more.