We have been proudly serving the local community with dependable heating services for decades. From quick and simple repairs to full-service installations and replacements, we are ready to assist with all of your home comfort needs.
Our Heating Services
- New Installations
When Should I Have a New Furnace Installed?
Most furnaces have a lifespan of up to 15 years. However it all depends on the brand and model as well as how frequently it was maintained. If you notice any of the following, it is a good idea to schedule a service call to determine if repair or replacement is necessary:
- Unusual noises coming from unit
- Leaking on floor around unit
- Not heating as well as it used to
- Is over 15 years old
- Increase in utility bills
- Unit is clicking on and off
What to Expect During Your Furnace Installation
- Tidy Installation: When we come to your home, you can feel confident knowing we use drop cloths to prevent mess and will thoroughly clean up our work area when we are finished.
- Professional Workmanship: All of our technicians are fully trained and certified allowing us to complete a professional installation.
- Thorough Check of System: Once installed, we will check that all components are in perfect working order before we leave.
- Exceed Your Expectations: We strive to complete your installation quickly and accurately so that you can enjoy complete home comfort within a few hours.
Tune-Ups May Increase Your Furnace’s Lifespan
Regular maintenance visits are important to detect potential problems with your furnace early on, helping you avoid costly repairs in the future. Schedule an annual or bi-annual maintenance check by giving us a call today.